We need volunteers to help us in our recruitment efforts. For information on these and other positions, please call the RSVP office at 327-8690 ext. 22.
- Seniors VS Crime - Volunteers are needed as office Manager Monday - Friday in Tarpon Springs.
- Long Term Care Of St. Petersburg - Volunteers are needed to assist activities director with games, arts & crafts, and daily activities for the residents.
- Lighthouse of Pinellas @ Watson Center - Volunteers are needed to greet clients as they arrive in cabs in the morning, assist clients into cabs in the afternoon, log-in, log-out clients mornings/afternoon, and direct clients to class rooms.
- Suncoast Voices for Children Foundation Inc. - Volunteers are needed for bookkeeping, and office/clerical duties.
- Willa Carson Health Resource Center - Volunteers are needed to maintain pharmacy and dispense medications.
- Largo Health Department - Volunteers are needed to help with reception, clerical and phone duties at the outreach office.
- St. Petersburg Police Department - Volunteers are needed as road patrols. Duties includes assisting the police department in tagging and impounding abandoned vehicles, assisting in traffic control, transporting found property to designated locations, enforcing illegal parking laws, and more. Background check and training is required.
Return to Home Page
Return to Current Edition