• UPARC, chamber to host breakfast, tour: In partnership with the Clearwater Regional Chamber of Commerce, UPARC will host its first “Breakfast & Leads” event at 8 a.m. Wednesday at 1501 N. Belcher Road, Suite 244.
Have a continental breakfast, tour UPARC’s training facilities and learn how the agency helps people with developmental disabilities. For details, call the chamber at (727) 461-0011, Ext. 233.
• VIP packages on sale for seafood, blues festival: Reserved seating and limited VIP packages are available for the Eighth Annual Clearwater Sea-Blues Festival at ClearwaterSeaBlues.com.
This year’s headlining artists, Robert Cray Band and Vintage Trouble, will perform Feb. 15, along with Peter Karp and Sue Foley, Marquise Knox and The Lauren Mitchell Band. On Feb. 16, Savoy Brown featuring Kim Simmonds will be the headliner. Also performing will be Ana Popovic, Eric Lindell, Samantha Fish, and Steve Arvey and the Delta Swamp Rats.
The festival will be at Coachman Park, 301 Drew St. Along with blues music, the event features regional seafood dishes. For more information, call (727) 562-4700, e-mail email@example.com or visit the website.
• Central Pinellas Chamber of Commerce: “Focus on 2014: A Tampa Bay Forecast,” 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. Jan. 21, Sheraton Sand Key Resort, 1160 Gulf Blvd., Clearwater Beach; $37 per person or $280 for reserved tables of eight. Visit www.CentralChamber.biz or contact tom@CentralChamber.biz or (727) 584-2321.
• WorkNet Pinellas: 2014 OSHA regulations seminar, 3 to 4:30 p.m. Jan. 22, EpiCenter, 13805 58th St. N., Room 2-304, Clearwater; free. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (727) 608-2420.
• Clearwater Regional Chamber of Commerce: 92nd annual meeting, “Charting a Course to Success,” to recognize top businesses, tourism advocates, Mr. & Mrs. Clearwater, and the recipient of the Phillies Special Community Award. Meeting details: 5-9 p.m. Feb. 3, Sheraton Sand Key Resort, 1160 Gulf Blvd., Clearwater. To purchase tickets, call (727) 461-0011 or go online at www.clearwaterflorida.org.
• SCORE Chapter 115 of Pinellas County: “Grow Your Business” workshop, sponsored by Sam's Club, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Feb. 8, EpiCenter; free. Visit www.bit.ly/growyourbusinessworkshop or call (727) 532-6800.