CLEARWATER — The Florida Small Business Development Center at Pinellas County, 13805 58th St. N., Suite 1-200, will offer several seminars in July. Unless otherwise noted, information about the seminars is available by calling (727) 453-7200 or go online to www.pced.org/sbdc.
• “Internet Marketing Strategies,” for new and existing businesses, noon to 2 p.m. Tuesday, $20. Learn how to use resources in the most efficient way.
• “Business Start-up Basics” will be offered from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at The Greenhouse, 440 Second Ave. N., St. Petersburg. The session covers concept, feasibility, marketing, business planning, financing and licensing issues. Register by calling (727) 893-7146.
• Disadvantaged Business Enterprise/Women Business Enterprise Certification, noon to 2 p.m. July 22, $20. Learn the benefits of these programs to best access government contracts and purchasing opportunities.
• “Small Business Administration Loans & Services,” for new and existing businesses, 1 to 3 p.m. July 29, $10. Meet Robert Chavarria, SBA senior area manager, and learn about loan requirements, current programs and services.
• “Business & Trade Opportunities in Chile,” 8:30 to 10 a.m. July 30, free, registration required. Join Isabel Margarita Valenzuela of the U.S. Embassy in Santiago and Laura Beth Ebert of the U.S. International Trade Administration for a briefing on this open, stable and prosperous Latin American market.
• Pinellas County Finance Fair, noon to 2 p.m. July 31, free, registration required. Business owners may talk to small business lenders without having to fill out loan applications or guess which lender is the best match.